The Episode starts with Sarla apologizing to Shanti. Shanti says you are dead for me, and leaves. Sarla cries. Shanti thinks Kaushalya and Riya will laugh on me, they did not tell me anything, now they would be laughing. She gets sad. Kaushalya prays that Shanti is fine. Riya says I wish Shanti does not visit Sarla. Kaushalya asks why, what happened. Riya says nothing, I m just thinking. She calls Rani and asks why were you not answering. Rani says big thing happened here. Riya asks what happened.
Shanti comes home. They all look at her. Kaushalya asks Shanti how is she. Shanti asks her not to show fake concern, did Riya not tell you about Sarla. Kaushalya says no, Riya did not tell me, I just got to know it. Shanti asks why did you not tell me, you would be having fun and laughed at me, no one told me, divorce also happened. They get shocked. Kaushalya says I did not know of divorce. Shanti asks how did you hide about Ashok’s remarriage. Kaushalya asks how could I say, there was much tension at home, you also went to tirat yatra. Shanti says everyone knew this, just I was blind. She cries and feels unwell. She recalls Sarla and entire incident. She falls down.